1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God and the revealed will of God.
2. There is one true Godhead comprised of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. All are co-equal and co-eternal. Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, is the “Son” member of the Godhead.
3. Man was created in God’s image. By voluntary transgression he fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
4. Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross, Jesus Christ became sin and sickness, providing salvation and healing for all mankind. This salvation comes by believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and by confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord.
5. The inward evidence, to the believer, is the direct witness of the spirit. The outward evidence to all men is a life of true holiness and love.
6. Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however, our works are evidence of our faith and will determine our rewards in eternity.
7. Baptism in water is a declaration to the world that a believer has died with Christ and that they have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life.
8. The celebration of the Lord’s Supper by eating of the bread and drinking of the cup is a rememberance of Jesus Christ.
9. All believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to the command of Jesus Christ. With this comes the endowment of power for life and service, the bestowment of gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. This experience is distinct and subsequent to the experience of the new birth.
10. The full consumation of the Baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service.
11. The church is the Body of Christ. Each believer is an integral part.
12. Spiritual prosperity is for the church.
13. Mental prosperity is for the church.
14. Physical prosperity is for the church.
15. Financial prosperity is for the church.
16. Social prosperity is for the church.
17. We have blessed hope: Jesus is coming again to gather all His saints to Heaven.
18. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead. They will burn in the lake of fire.
19. Our Lord Jesus Christ will return with His saints from Heaven to rule and reign for one thousand years on Earth as the Scriptures promise. After this, there will be a new Heaven and a new Earth.